1. The timeline page itself is extremely busy. I thought that it was about simple and clean design. Timeline is neither. Since there’s so much already going on the Timeline page most people will miss out on the Facebook ads unlike before. This will mean a significant loss of revenues from their only source of income.
2. Who wants to post their entire life to everyone and more importantly your past is very uncomfortable. People’s past is why most people DO NOT want to create a Facebook account so they can be tracked down by old friends that they DO NOT want to see.
3. Its too much on the eyes. There’s so much going on I don’t even know what to see and what not to. I think Facebook profiles worked because of their simple and streamlined designs. This is quite the opposite.
4. You will not be able to make any individualizing structural changes to the page. Sounds like Communism to me. Remember My Space, I want my individualism on the Internet, this is what Facebook was only mere months ago.
5. Why do old pictures that you were tagged in suddenly pop up. There is no need for this. Does anyone even know hot to untag yourself from a photo, or have time to do it from hundreds of photos.
6. All of the dillweeds who love putting up pictures of celebs as their profile pic will now have an even bigger canvas. (Thanks Facebook) They can now put pics of 2 celebs rather than 1 as their profile pic.
7. Facebook stalkers…also know as creepers will now stalk unsuspecting girls even more now because now there’s more to look at, even if you’re on super privacy.
8. Your mom will now know how much you’ve been drinking,smoking, partying and everything you’ve been up-to for the past 5 years. For the love of God Facebook, stop the madness. You’ll be killing moms all over the world.
There you have it, Facebook will be responsible for deaths. Millions will sue as their moms deaths will be linked back to the discoveries on the new Facebook timeline causing heart attacks….Is this really what you want Facebook?