Looking for All Things Chocolate?
In case you haven’t heard, there will be chocolates everywhere on the square in downtown Wooster this Friday and Saturday, February 10 and 11. And TODAY’S KITCHEN STORE will be one of the places you should definitely take time to visit.
First, we will be showing off our chocolate cooking related items such as:
- New Candy molds in silicone and acrylic
- Candy making equipment – Thermometers and Double Boilers
- Candy making supplies – Belgian Chocolate and Brickford Flavorings
- Chocolate focused Cookbooks
- Chocolate Fondue sets
- Valentine Cookie Cutters
Second, we have lots of Chocolates to eat or drink:
- Gourmet Hot Chocolate mixes from Bellagio
- Chocolate teas
- Chocolate Brownie Mixes
- Chocolate for Wine by Brix
- Individual and gift boxed Gourmet Truffels
Finally, we will be drawing a winner after 6pm on Saturday for our Chocolate Specialties Gift Basket that contains just what you need to honor your Valentine or to just meet your own daily chocolate allowance.
Chocolate is one of the major food groups, right?
You probably already know about our special Valentine’s Day cooking class, Romantic Dinner with Rick Davis, being held on Saturday evening. There is one seat left so if you would like to learn how to make Boef Bourguignon, Mushroom Risotto, and other special dishes, be sure to call us.
Hope to see you on Friday or Saturday between 10 am and 6 pm if not before.
Happy Chocolate Daze!
Rick and Cheryl
Address: 116 S. Market St., Wooster, OH 44691
Phone: (330) 601-1331