Which is right for your organization?
Refresh your site because:
- 1. The foundation of your website is strong, but you require the ability to accommodate new categories of content such as video, blogs, or social media feeds.
- 2. Your usability tests demonstrate the user’s ability to take action, but you’d like to enhance and improve that experience.
- 3. Your brand recognition has been firmly established, but elements of your site have become noticeably dated.
- 4. The information architecture of your site requires updating in order to accommodate the introduction of new services and products to your business.
Redesign your site because:
- 1. The passage of time has left your site cluttered and unusable
- 2. Your audience and its needs have changed dramatically
- 3. Usability test have demonstrated the inability of users to effectively take action.
- 4. Your company has been undergoing a huge branding transformation, and the site is no longer in line with the corporate identity.